It is the dream of every student to enroll into the best college after finishing their higher education. During such situations, most of the students feel great pressure since they have to prepare themselves to appear for SAT/ACT. Generally, it is necessary to take practice test to achieve good scores. Taking SAT/ACT test for more than once can benefit you. Also, seeking an expert and taking test from him can add benefit.
However, there are numerous consultancies or college planners available who assist the students and parents. It is always better to give good attention while choosing the right college planners. Usually the college planners assist in selecting the right college, preparing for SAT/ACT, and provide financial aid as well. Seeking the help from a good college can fetch u the following results:
- Select the right career path: When the student chooses the right career path, he/she can graduate in 4 years whereas most of them graduate in 5 years.
- Selecting the right college: It is always ideal to choose the college depending on the student’s academic, social and financial ability.
- College application: Since there are many colleges in the nation, the students get an opportunity to apply in more than one college. The student has to utilize it and apply for at least 6 colleges according to the experts.
- Minimizing the college cost for the families: Since the number of students who graduates in 4 years by seeking the help of college planners are high, the financial aid is assured for such students then the others.
- College experience: A good and successful college experience creates confidence, self-esteem, and acquires family pride as well.
Many college planners or education consultancies offers many programs to ensure opportunities for success. Some of the programs that are necessary are:
- Student career search to access on-line aptitude/attitude test
- College Tracking List that provides all the information on anticipated completion of each step
- Student positioning session, mainly telephonic session, that helps the student to choose the right college
- Completing CS forms and financial aid forms provided from college
- Fill up the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. 90% of these forms are submitted with errors, it is very essential to give due attention to get financial aid
- Counseling with the family regarding the loan and budget option
- Providing complete customer service
It does not matter how much you spend for SAT prep course or ACT prep course. It is the marks you score as a result of taking these tests matters.